This is a sample tour itinerary and can be customized according to your time schedule and preferences.
Tour Type: Private (No strangers join in.)
Sites to see: Terracotta Warriors and Hanyangling Museum (another terra cotta army from Han Dynasty).
Your guide will meet you at your hotel to start your non-shopping private tour.
After about one hour’s ride, you will arrive at the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the highlight of Xian. After your memorable hours at the museum, you will head to another wonderful warriors museum, the Hanyangling Museum, well known as the tomb of Jingdi.
In the evening, you may enjoy an optional night event, the famous Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show. Transfer back to your hotel. Your pleasant private tour ends.
Price Per Person
|Group Size||1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||Over 6|
Book this tour with US$100.00 deposit
- an air-conditioned car/van for the group
- professional English-speaking tour guide
- bottled water during the tour.
- Free one way airport transfer
- Entrance tickets. Please visit prices of major Xian attractions for your reference.