Price: Starting from US$50 (based on 5 people sharing)
Tour Type: Private (No strangers join in.)
Availability: Everyday. Instant confirmation upon payment 24 hours before departure
Things to do: Terracotta Warriors and Hanyangling Museum (another terra cotta army from Han Dynasty).
Itinerary (This is a sample tour itinerary and can be customized according to your time schedule and preferences.)
Your guide will meet you at your hotel to start your non-shopping private tour.
After about one hour’s ride, you will arrive at the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the highlight of Xian. After your memorable hours at the museum, you will head to another wonderful warriors museum, the Hanyangling Museum, well known as the tomb of Jingdi, which is another terra cotta army from the Han Dynasty.
Transfer back to your hotel or the airport. Your pleasant private tour ends.
|Number of Persons||1||2||3||4||5||6+|
|Price (US$/person)||$225.00||$115.00||$80.00||$60.00||$50.00||On Request|
Book Now with US$100 Tour Deposit
* Please understand that 5% Paypal fee is on your side. Pay Now at last minute during the high seasons will accelerate success bookings.
- an air-conditioned car/van for the group
- professional English-speaking tour guide
- bottled water during the tour
- Free one-way airport transfer
- Entrance tickets. Please visit the prices of major Xian attractions for your reference.