This is a sample tour itinerary and can be customized according to your time schedule and preferences.
Price: Starting from US$89 (based on 5 people sharing)
Tour Type: Private (No strangers join in.)
Sites to see: Terracotta Warriors, Xian City Wall, Shaanxi History Museum, the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Bell Tower and Drum Tower Area, the Muslim Street.
Your guide will meet you at your hotel lobby to start your tour.
After about one hour’s ride, you will be transferred to the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Drive back to the city to visit Xian City Wall, the symbol of Xian city. After that, enjoy a leisure stroll at the Bell Tower and Drum Tower Area and the Muslim Street.
In the evening, you may enjoy an optional yet marvelous night event, the famous Xian Dumpling Banquet and the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
Transfer back to your hotel and end the first day’s tour.
Visit Shaanxi History Museum, then visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Transfer to visit Hanyangling Museum, another terra cotta army of warriors from Han Dynasty, which is less known but really worth itself. The tour ends with transfer to the airport or back to your hotel.
|Group Size||1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6+ persons|
Book Now with US$100 Tour Deposit
* Please understand that 5% Paypal fee is on your side. Pay Now at last minute during the high seasons will accelerate success bookings.
- an air-conditioned car/van for the group
- professional English-speaking tour guide
- bottled water during the tour.
- Free hotel transfers
- Entrance tickets. Please visit prices of major Xian attractions for your reference.